360,000 people a month look online for a startup business plan template, and most of the ones we’ve seen are all about raising finance. But for many startup businesses, what they need is a simple way of planning out what they want to do (and can afford to do) in the coming year. Our Business Plan makes it easy to look at where you are, and where you want to be; what will help you and what may slow you down; and how you prioritize your activities.
Having a written business plan is incredibly important. It:
- Gives you much more clarity about the future, so you can make the right decisions NOW
- Shows you what you need to do to maintain your cash flow (and not go under!)
- Creates confidence in you and others that you’re on a properly analyzed track, instead of all over the place!
Our Business Plan is specifically designed to help startups cover all the bases needed to ensure that they start successfully including:
- The nine areas you need to be very clear about before the year starts
- You financial goals and milestones – sales, revenues, profit
- The changes you need to make to hit your targets
- A detailed analysis of where you are now and what will support you or stop you achieving your goals
- An action list with dates and resources required to make your plan a reality