The Quote/Invoice/Receipt Template is designed to help you get paid, by invoicing on time and following up. The Excel Quote/ Invoice/ Receipt Template Pack starts at the start of the process.
And we’ve added a Purchase Order and a Delivery note as well. So now you have a complete Excel Template Pack without having to spend money on an online accounting system that you may not need when you’re starting out.
Managing the money is just as important as earning it. Many small businesses go out of business because they have no process for managing the money side of business.
Here are some of the biggest problems:
- They forget to invoice at all
- They make mistakes on their invoices which hold up payments
- They never get around to chasing up late payments
- They don’t have a good set of processes to standardise this whole area.
A typical small business in the UK spends 130 hours a year chasing outstanding invoices. If their hourly rate is £40, this means they spend the equivalent of £5,200 chasing money and not earning it. The impact on their businesses is staggering.
And why is this? Well, when you’re busy winning clients and doing the interesting work you do, sitting down at the end of the week and doing your “Admin” just seems such an anti-climax. But if you don’t do it, you will go out of business.
The Excel Pack contains 5 essential business templates (quote, purchase order, invoice, delivery note, receipt) along with Helpful Hints on how to use them and how to customize them to suit your business.
Being an Excel Template Pack, it is very easy to use and modify.
The stylish Excel Quote/Invoice/Receipt Template Pack enables you to:
- Manage your business efficiently by managing your cashflow
- Invoice clients immediately and professionally
- Learn the details of each process contained in the Helpful Hints so you become a better businessperson
The Excel Quote/Invoice/Receipt Template Pack: The key to your prosperous future!